Monday, March 15, 2010

Yummy, Fast, and Easy Pork Chops

Yummy, Fast, and Easy Pork Chops
 
You will need:
Package of Chops - I buy the boneless thin sliced chops, but you could do the same for think and with bone
Oil - maybe a capful
1 small onion - I only use a small handful of 1" chopped pieces
3 eggs, mixed with a splash of water
Bread Crumbs (I add more and more as needed) - I use Progresso Italian Seasoned ones
I put the oil and onions in a pan, and then simmer on low while I bread my chops.  To bread my chops I dip in the eggs/water and then throw in the breadcrumbs until both sides are covered.  I do this twice so they're really good an covered. As I bread I put the chops in the pan.  When they're all in, I put a lid on it.  The chops Takes maybe 5 minutes on each side.  I just watch it.
I usually serve with apple sauce, stuffing and corn. Soooo good.
mrsbird1129

No comments:

Post a Comment